Magnitude 3.7 - GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA
This webpage has been replaced by a new version and will be phased out in the future. Please use our new Real-time Earthquake Map
to access the latest earthquake information and event details. The
links to the World, US, and CA/NV maps that were in the navigation on
the left side of the page have been replaced by the links at the top of
the new Map. The Real-time Earthquake Map User Guide
describes how to use the map and all its features.
2012 July 25 10:18:41 UTC
- This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.
|Depth||10.8 km (6.7 miles)|
|Region||GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA|
- 5 km (3 miles) ESE (113°) from Marina del Rey, CA
- 5 km (3 miles) N (359°) from El Segundo, CA
- 5 km (3 miles) S (187°) from Culver City, CA
- 6 km (4 miles) W (277°) from Inglewood, CA
- 18 km (11 miles) SW (235°) from Los Angeles Civic Center, CA
|Location Uncertainty||horizontal +/- 0.2 km (0.1 miles); depth +/- 0.4 km (0.2 miles)|
|Parameters||Nph=152, Dmin=3 km, Rmss=0.2 sec, Gp= 40°,|
M-type=local magnitude (ML), Version=3
- Did you feel it? Report shaking and damage at your location. You can also view a map displaying accumulated data from your report and others.
Scientific & Technical Information